[Feedback] Form Assignment RedesignFeatured
Hi Zerion Community,
This is Sai, product manager from Zerion Software.
We're currently reviewing options to better organize administrative functions and streamline workflows relating to form assignment. The first step in this process is separating post data endpoints, email alerts, and form sharing from the Form Assignment page.
For each of these sections, we're reviewing both where the configuration should belong as well as the experience managing the configuration. Several options are being considered, but the three current options are:
- Create a separate section accessible from the main menu
- Move the configuration to the home screen of the Form Builder (next to the other "Action" buttons), and embed them inside the Form Builder.
- Embed the configuration as a Dynamic Attribute within the Advanced Form Properties section.
We'd like to know which one of these options would best streamline your team's work. If you have another idea we'd love to hear that as well.
Finally, any feedback on current pain points and desirable enhancements would be tremendous as we'd love to take the opportunity to enhance the user experience while we revamp these sections.
Thanks for your time and for being a part of the Zerion community!
P.S. Sample Mockups for option #2
- Moving the configuration to formbuilder home screen
- Moving the configuration to formbuilder
We have been working hard to add a new UI to manage Post Data Endpoints within formbuilder. The New UI follows the same format of our new User Management UI to keep a consistent experience. This Post Data Endpoints section comes with a mondern UI experience and makes it easy for you to navigate and retrieve the information you want to know.
- This Post Data Endpoints section is accessible for you without leaving Formbuilder
- You can COPY any post data endpoint url with just 1-click on the overview page
- When you have many post data endpoints, we organize them in pages of 5, 10, 15....etc respectively
- You can enter multiple email addresses without having to worry about separating them by commas
Let us know if you have any feedback and well keep you all in the loop as we make more progress.
Here are some screenshots:
For the post data endpoints, it would be really helpful to see a sample/preview of what the data structure will look like depending on the configuration (JSON/XML and the specific version). Also, updated feeds to match the new API formats (specifically 8.1 which separates the metadata).
Please sign in to leave a comment.