The leaves are falling and iFormBuilder is continuing to grow! Have you missed hearing from us? We have exciting announcements to share with you and your team from the last few months:
Coming Soon: Self-Serve Billing
Our team is busy at work making it easier to grow your account. With a few clicks, your team will be able to purchase additional users without having to reach out to Support or your CSM. Day or night, you will be able to update your account according to your own schedule. Keep your eyes open for more details from the Zerion team when self-serve billing is ready to launch!
October BOGO Form Building Certification
Don’t forget to join us next week on October 26th to October 29th, 10am - 12pm EDT for a hands-on and interactive online training experience with the iFormBuilder platform that’s buy one get one free! Get ready for a deep dive into the latest product updates and application methods in form building and management of forms, data, and a company account. We also take the time to discuss your project-specific questions so all attendees can learn from one another and better apply the new tools and knowledge certification has to offer.
*After registering, please email Berit Weymers at bweymers@zerionsoftware and let her know who the participants are so we can apply the buy one, get one free discount! If you're signing up a friend or coworker, make sure you register them under their name and email address and don't duplicate your own information.
Best Practices for Referencing Elements
Are you still practicing outdated form building strategies for referencing elements? In our new blog post Customer Success Team Lead Jonathan Hsu outlines how data is stored in the iForm app, several app-specific idiosyncrasies that outdated strategies lean on, and our recommended best practices.
Learn more by reading the full blog!
Bug Fixes and Mobile News
- The new and improved Drawing element is currently in development to match the updates made to our Android app. Stay tuned for official release dates!
- Turkish and French-Belgium localizations have been added.
- Fixed an issue where Location Element would sometimes cache the previous location.
- Fixed an issue where a user's database would sometimes become corrupt and not allow for data upload.
- The labels of options in a Picklist or Multi-Select element will resize based on the length of the label.
- Added localization for the Form Label element.
- Added Indonesian language support.
- Clearer messaging for syncing errors in order to troubleshoot in a more efficient and timely manner.
As always, we are here to help if you need anything. Comment below if you have any questions or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.