Over the last month the team has been productive, releasing useful features and squashing bugs. Read on below for what's new in the last month.
Sharepoint, OneDrive and Google Drive for Media Storage
We have heard you all and from the votes on the community and media storage for Google Drive, Sharepoint and Microsoft OneDrive is now available. This means that all media files captured within the application can land in Sharepoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box. That's a lot of flexibility with storage options!
API 8.1 Now Available
The latest version of our API version 8.1 is now available in all environments:
- This API is 100% faster and is built on the latest technology which will allow our team to release more versions of the API quicker than ever before.
- GET List Endpoints: Now supports all_fields and exclude. This allows developers to get all fields instead of listing them out in the grammar and to only exclude specific fields.
- GET Records: This endpoint is updated to return metadata and data as 2 separate objects.
If you have a project that relies on API check out the latest version today!
- iOS App: Fixed an issue where the sync would get stuck on the deleting lookup records step and the user would have to start the lookup record download from the beginning.
- Android App: Fixed an issue where deleting subform records would not always update the record count correctly.
- Android App: Assigning subforms records will now be sorted correctly when viewing them on the record list view.
- iFormBuilder Server : Fixed an issue where in certain conditions there would be multiple copies of the same record uploaded from the device.
AECOM is a leading engineering, design and architecture firm in the world. With many deployments of the iFormBuilder platform around the world, we wanted to celebrate the champions inside of AECOM who bring projects to life. Thanks to GPS, photo capture and other tools, the AECOM team has been able to introduce newer, efficient processes, verify data and realize cost savings, using iFormBuilder.
Find out how we were able to help by reading the full blog, below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.