Released at the beginning of April, 2021, users have already submitted hundreds of new records using our newest product, Public Links. The best news? You have access to it, for free, right now! Each account comes with 100 free monthly submissions. To activate Public Links in your account follow these instructions.Once you’ve tried them out, let us know what you’d like to see in future updates by joining our Community Forum.
Access Image Meta Data for Photos from Library
Behind each photo taken there is some information about that image. This includes, size, dimensions, location, timestamp and more. These are useful for understanding more details about the photo. Previously this only existed when taking a photo, but this is now available when choosing from your Photo Library.
API 8 Now Accepting BETA Users
That’s right, our new API Version 8 is ready for BETA Access. The team has been hard at work on the new API and we are excited to get this in the hands of users. The iFormBuilder API Version 8 includes the following improvements:
- Response time is 50% faster than version 6.
- Updated messages for errors.
- Additional status codes like 207 for partial success.
- Restructured our code to allow more efficient versioning. This allows us to continue making improvements on new versions while keeping older versions untouched.
In order to be part of the BETA click on the link below and submit your details. Our team will be in touch on how to get started using the new API version 8.
- iOS App: Fixed an issue where the photo library screen would be zoomed in at times.
- iOS App iForm Kiosk: When in Kiosk Mode the record list view screen will not be accessible.
- iFormBuilder Control Panel: Fixed an issue where emails would be sent twice when assigning a record
Zerion in the Field: Learn how KFC is putting iFormBuilder to use:
In the restaurant industry, timing, customer satisfaction and consistency are critical for long-term growth and success. However, previous methods of collecting and working with data — specifically, working with a pen and paper — continually fell short.
Form Builder Certification Begins June 1st
Whether you're new to iFormBuilder or an experienced customer there's always something new to master! At our upcoming certification learn how to implement best practices for form building and data management so you and your team are equipped for success.
Drawing Element in BETA on Android
We are well into development on the Android front for the Drawing Element. Check out this video to see a quick overview of the drawing element in action.
Happy Data Collecting!
Please sign in to leave a comment.