Over this last month the team has worked on finishing the year strong by fixing crucial bugs and starting on some new initiatives to deliver in early 2021. Read below to learn more:
Follow along here to stay up-to-date on the development and roll out or reach out to us directly to start discussing how you are looking to use Public Links for Webforms.
iForm for iOS issue with iOS 9
We have identified and fixed an issue with version 9.4 and higher of iForm for the iOS where devices running iOS 9 would not be able to open the application. This has been resolved in the latest iForm app on the App Store. If you have users experiencing this issue, please instruct them to download the updated version of the iForm app.
Android API Post Processing Issues
We introduced a setting in version 8.4 that allowed devices to utilize our API for a portion of the sync process. Starting in version 9.3, that setting became the default setting for new app installations. We've recently identified that it is possible to lose subform records when the setting is enabled and a sync is interrupted. We've since released a new version (9.5.4) that disables this setting while we develop a long term solution. Please ensure any users download the latest version of the iForm App on the Google Play Store.
Changes to JSON v10 Post Data Endpoints
We will be making changes to the way numeric elements (Number, Counter, Range, Timer) are reported through endpoints that are set to JSON v10. Currently, null values are passed as a zero. In our first server release of 2021, this behavior will be changed to correctly report null when the field is empty.
- iForm Admin Portal: Editing a record in the admin portal will no longer cut off data in Read-Only elements greater than 50 characters.
- Form Builder: Form Builder will experience fewer 500 internal server errors due to some performance improvements.
- Android: Fixed an issue where lookup records would download every sync.
- Webforms: Fixed an issue where the Location element would not populate on Webforms.
- Dataflow: Decimal values will no longer get rounded when using the SQL Server Action.
Zerion in the Field: Learn how Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife is putting iFormBuilder to use:
What’s going on in the Community?
- Include Direction/Destination Bearing in Image Element: Users would like the ability for the photo to include the direction it was taken.
- Adding Languages to List of Available Localization: Ability to add more languages to the list of localization languages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.