This year has been moving fast with more than enough unfortunate events. We hope you, your family, and your teams are continuing to be safe as more of the world is opening up amidst COVID-19. We are here to help with any COVID-specific workflows that you may need to help your business. Checkout our COVID Command Center. That said, we have been busy on the development end as well over the last month. Read on for what’s new this month.
Dynamic URI for the 3rd Party Element
We have introduced an all-new Dynamic Attribute for the 3rd party element. With this new functionality users can do things like:
- Navigate using Google Maps to a specific location
- Call or Facetime a phone number
- Integrate with various other 3rd party applications
Zerion in the Field: Learn how Samaritans Purse has implemented iFormBuilder for disaster response
Samaritan’s Purse specializes in meeting critical needs for victims of conflict, disaster, famine, and epidemics throughout the world by providing food, water, shelter, medicine, and other assistance in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Prior to COVID-19, where the group utilized iFormBuilder in various locations, the organization used our solution in other ways, and was able to rapidly identify the greatest areas of need, while providing a rapid – and adequate – response. Learn more about what this meant in the field.
- iFormBuilder Control Panel: Fixed an issue where form packages were not always being created.
- Form Builder: Fixed an issue where forms were only being searched by name, not by other criteria.
- Form Builder: Fixed an issue where, when existing the form, you were prompted that you might loose unsaved changes even through the form had been saved.
- iForm for iOS: Updated the app to support the new iOS model types when using the iformbuilder.deviceModel built-in function.
- iForm for iOS: Dynamic Label now works when using the Toggle element.
- iForm for Android: Fixed an issue where the the Timer element would sometimes crash if there was a condition value dependent on it.
Zerion in the News: Check out our interview with GIS Cafe
Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Building Smart Controls
Learn more about:
- How App Data is Stored
- Avoiding Data Cache Issues
- Referencing Subform Elements
- Writing Lookup Filter Logic
Stay tuned for more updates next month!
Please sign in to leave a comment.