June is here! As we grow more accustomed to this new way of life, our team has been busy building all kinds of forms to help combat the COVID-19 epidemic on top of our regularly planned release items. Read on below to check out what's new for the month of May.
FREE COVID-19 Forms Available Today!
We are here to help and we have put together a COVID Command Center to help your team take safe steps towards returning to work. We have the following forms available to use free of charge. Click any of the links below to access these forms and use them today!
- Workplace Reopening Decision Tool
- Restaurants and Bars Reopening Decision Tool
- Temperature Tracking Forms
- School Reopening Decision Tool
- Youth Program/Camp Reopening Decision Tool
- Cleaning and Disinfection Decision Tool
- Health Questionnaires
- CDC Case Reports
- Check-in/Check-out form
COVID Advisory Group
We invite all current customers to join our advisory group to discuss the future of iFormBuilder. Together with the Zerion team, we will dig deeper into the challenges you are currently facing as a result of the pandemic, as well as any challenges you foresee in the future.
New Settings Screen on the iForm App
Our new settings menu is here! We have standardized the menu's look and feel across both operating systems. The new settings menu features the following:
- Account section to see user and account details
- Logout button moved to the bottom on the menu
- Support and Troubleshooting sections to better help users
Watch this video for an overview of the settings menu.
Form Builder: Smart Control Character Limit Increased to 2,000
We've significantly increased the Smart Control character limit to help form builders with complex data references.
Automatically Select a Lookup Element Row
Our newest element just got better. In the scenario where a filter is set up to return only a single selection, the lookup element will be able to automatically pick that selection. Currently users have to open the element and select that option which is time that could be spent doing better things. This is available in the 9.0 version of the iForm Apps and available on Webforms.
Watch this video to learn how to set this up in your forms.
- iForm Admin Control Panel: Fixed issue where a comma in the key-value broke the data list/HTML view for options of Select and Pick List elements.
- iForm Android: In-app push notifications are now handled at the device level and not the app level. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to receive notifications, please make sure this is enabled at the device level even if this was enabled previously from the iForm app.
- iForm Android: Fixed an issue with the iformbuilder.firstName and iformbuilder.lastName built-in function where it did not get updated when the user changed these fields from the Users tab unless logging out and logging back in.
New Data Upload In the Works
We have begun development on our all-new Data Upload feature which will allow users to upload large CSV files, update existing records, create record assignments, and that’s just phase one! Follow along in our Community Post and let us know how you use our current CSV Upload feature and what you’d like to see from our new one.
Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Building Smart Controls
Learn more about:
- How App Data is Stored
- Avoid Data Cache Issues
- Referencing Subform Elements
- Writing Lookup Filter Logic
Stay tuned for more updates coming next month. Stay Safe and Happy Data Collecting!
Please sign in to leave a comment.