Happy July! Once again we are working hard to provide some needed UI improvements to the platform. Read on to check out what else was new in June:
Our new Lookup element was just released for Android. This will allow groups to do the following and much more:
- View a table of information for reference as opposed to a single column.
- Limit the number of rows to show in the table
WATCH THIS ELEMENT IN ACTION
PLEASE NOTE: They will not return by default in a standard GET request, they must be specified.
Webforms now support attachments for you to reference files directly in the form such as PDFs, MOV, MP4, HTML and more. Additionally the link can be dynamically changed.
The below example shows Webforms linking to a map of a location.
Learn how to setup Dynamic Attachments
- iFormBuilder: Fixed an issue where the Timezone Meta Data and Date-Time element was always +00:00 when it should be based upon the timezone for HTTP Post Version 10. Learn More
- Android App: Fixed an issue when deselecting a Picklist, Select, Assign To and Smart Table Search where it was not saving the deselection.
- iFormBuilder: Fixed an issue where JPG images were not showing on PDF outputs.
- iOS App: Fixed an issue where an email element using an option list did not populate correctly using a Smart Table Search.
- WebForms: Fixed an issue where clicking on a subform then going back without saving put a 0 in the data table.
FILTER - The filter will allow you to pass in data from the form to filter the returned rows. Lookup past inspection data based upon the site name, filter projects based upon a field in your form and so much more.
SORTING - Sorting on the lookup element will allow groups to order their data ascending or descending. For example, order your lookup element ascending by the date of next inspection so you never miss a followup inspection.
Leave your feedback and stay up to date on progress via our Community Post!
Please sign in to leave a comment.