Hey Zerion Community,
We are currently researching ways to upgrade our Smart Table Search Functionality. We are correcting and fixing current Smart Table Search Issues that are outlined on this community post which includes support for multi-select elements and fixes some current deficiencies in the functionality.
We are researching adding a new element designed for a Smarter Smart Table Search/Database Lookup. This functionality may include the following:
- New Element
- Visualize Multiple Columns in a table format in the lookup instead of a single column
- Fuzzy Search inside the table to
The Device Functionality would look very similar to this screenshot below:
- When selecting the new element you would be brought to the screen on the right-hand side and see a list of columns and rows to select.
- Tap on a row you wish to select and the element will close and return details about that row.
This functionality now allows Group to View Multiple Columns in their lookup table whether it be for referencing previous data or for lookup purposes.
Within the FormBuilder this could be configured like this:
- Table Name - Select which table you would like to use
- Displayed Columns - Choose which columns you would like to display in you view when looking up information.
- Returned Columns - Choose which columns you would like returned for looking up into other fields.
Please provide any feedback and suggestions below on how you could see this feature used or any features and functionality you would like.
Please sign in to leave a comment.