With the temperatures getting colder day by day our team is stuck in the office making some great enhancements and squashing any bugs that appear. Check out whats new below:
Community Feature Alert!
Pick-list's no longer required to tap done
That's right, all users just gained some efficiency in using pick-list elements. Instead of the previous method of selecting your option then clicking "done," you can simply select your option and the element will be saved and closed.
Have another feature you'd like to see implemented? Vote and comment in our "Feature Enhancement" section in the community.
Attachment element now supports files from Amazon S3
Our iOS and Android app now support the downloading of private attachments from Amazon S3. This includes the following file types:
- Movie Files: MP4 and MOV
- HTML Pages
- PDF Files
- Image Files: PNG and JPG
WebForms for all users now in BETA!
We have just released our latest update to WebForms that will allow all users to fill out their forms on a desktop computer. To get a sneak peek into the New WebForms (BETA) take a look at the video below.
Disable your Post Endpoints
In the latest iFormBuilder Server release, company and server admins are now able to disable their endpoints instead of deleting them and re-creating them. This means that if you are running some tests you can disable your endpoints so users can submit data.
Dynamic Attachments now supported on Android!
In our latest Android Release our attachment element now supports dynamic attachments. Using dynamic attachment you can do a variety of things:
- Pass in dynamic data to a Google Maps link.
- Pass in links stored in the form to open them as an attachment.
- Link to dynamic reference information based upon form fields.
- Android App: Fixed a bug where the URL scheme did work properly if the element was hidden by the "false" condition value.
- iOS App: Fixed a bug where selecting a lookup record saved the record as a draft
- iOS App: Fixed a bug where traditional and simplified Chinese Localization did not work properly.
- iFormBuilder: For Server Admins managing a profile shared forms will now be show in the list view!
Please sign in to leave a comment.