We are currently working to develop some enhancements to our record assignment feature which will make for a more powerful work order management solution, and we’d love to hear from you and your team how we can mold it to our customer’s needs.
What is our goal?
We want to create a work order management solution that can meet your needs without having to create custom code or APIs. We want to simplify it while making it more robust.
What are we planning?
We are looking into a number of enhancements for dispatch including the ones outlined below:
- View record assignment history.
- View which user is currently assigned to a record.
- Unassigning a record would also remove the record from the device.
- Additional notifications for assigned records including custom messages
- Post Endpoint for when records are assigned.
- Possible Feature: User rights that allow certain users to assign/unassign records.
- Possible Feature: When deleting a record from the server, the record is also deleted from the device.
- Possible Feature: The ability to accept or reject the record assignment.
- Possible Feature: Alerts for records not completed in a certain amount of time.
We’d love to hear what you guys think.
- Do you think we’re on the right track?
- What are we missing?
- How will/do your teams use dispatch?
The more feedback we get, the better we can make this enhancement. Let us know!
Please sign in to leave a comment.