- Create a form with both editable and read-only fields
- populate the underlying table with data (enter or import from .csv)
- assign a record to a user to download and edit in an iPad
- on the iPad, download the form and the data
- on the iPad, edit the data
- on the iPad, click on the left or right arrow links (< >) at the bottom of the edit screen
- on the iPad, keep clicking until your focus is on a read-only field
Expected: the read-only field is skipped, or is not editable
Actual: the read-only field can be edited and saved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.