iForm for iOS
Collect data via your iOS device.
iForm for iOS Common Questions
- iForm for iOS: Date Element not Showing Correctly
- How do I delete all records for a form on my iOS device?
- iOS: How do I become a BETA tester?
- iOS: How do I search for forms on the device?
- iOS: How do I move a map point?
- What is iForm ES for iOS?
- Important Announcement: iForm for iOS (8.18)
- How do I collect data using the iForm app?
- What is the Device Map-Based Record View? (iOS)
- iOS: What do the status icons on my device mean?
- iOS: How do I delete a record on my device?
- iOS: How do I print from the iForm app?
iOS Manage Console
- How do I filter records in the manage console (iOS)?
- How do I hide elements for records in the manage console (iOS)?
- How do I print records from the manage console (iOS)?
- How do I sort records in the manage console (iOS)?
- iOS Manage Console: How do I assign records?
- iOS Manage Console: How do I email a record?
iForm for iOS Settings
- iOS: Account Screen Overview
- iOS: How do I upload my device database for troubleshooting?
- iOS: How do I send feedback through the app?
- Validate Form Structure: How do I confirm forms have fully downloaded to my iOS device?
- How do I automatically sync when uploading a record on my iOS device?
- How Do I Download Assigned Records to my iOS device?
iOS Troubleshooting Errors
- ERROR: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.
- Error: Invalid parentId. Subform requires parentId to be non-zero.
- ERROR: Max server licenses reached. Please contact your system administrator.
- Error: Maximum Number of Licenses Exceeded
- Error: Maximum Records Reached
- Error: Row size too large
WHITE LABEL (iOS)
- What settings are customizable with a White Label?
- What is the White Label?
- What are the benefits of the White Label?
- What settings are configurable with a White Label?
- How do I call Custom URL Schemes from my White Label?
- How do I invite iFormBuilder to my iTunes Connect account?