IFORM FOR ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 5/4/22
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Although it is not yet available, a lot of the groundwork has been done for the new multi-photo element. We look forward to releasing this very soon.
- Added Portuguese (Portugal) language to the localization.
- Fixed an issue where the location element would occasionally crash when clicking on it.
- Fixed an issue where an empty select element reference did not work when using Android.
- Fixed an issue where passing date data from a date element to a read-only or text element did not work.
- Fixed an issue where data from a lookup element was not getting parsed.
- Fixed an issue with the email element where the domain was not getting populated.
The new Multi-Photo element is now available! The Multi-Photo element allows a user to rapidly take several photos at one time within the same element. Some of the main features of the Multi-Photo element include:
These improvements will help speed up image collection with a more streamlined experience.
PLEASE NOTE: As of June 14, 2022, the Multi-Photo element is Phase 1 and it is currently in the beta. Please test your use cases thoroughly before rolling out live to the field. We would also love to hear your feedback and what you like about the Multi-Photo element and what you'd love to see in future phases. Visit our Community Post to provide your feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.