IFORM FOR ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 8/5/2021 - 8/12/2021
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Options Labels displayed in a picklist or multi-select will expand and contract based upon the length of the option.
- Added Localization support for the Form Label. Also added language support for Indonesian.
- Improved the messaging when syncing errors occur. This will now show the following details to better assist where errors are coming from:
- Form Name
- Page ID
- Element Name (if applicable)
- Error Details that contain the Endpoint URL and the Response
- Fixed an issue with how subforms complete and refresh if device orientation changes throughout the record.
- Modified the Record Upload Sync to upload records one at a time as opposed to bulk.
- The Emergency Database Upload dialog box with low-resolution device screen or viewed in landscape mode is now scrollable and the password is able to be entered.
We have just released a patch to the 9.13 Android app. This patch fixes an issue where elements with blank (null) element labels would cause the sync to stop.
Please sign in to leave a comment.