IFORM FOR ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 7/6/2021 - 7/13/2021
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Enabled Post-Processing API for app.iformbuilder.com customers.
- Reference IDs: RECORD_DELETE_ON_UPLOAD or RECORD_NO_DELETE_ON_UPLOAD will override the default setting on the device.
- All API call timeouts have been increased to 180 seconds. If a timeout occurs for API, it will NOT try again but rather move onto the next record. Upon the next sync, it will try again but there will be no auto-retry.
- Media download for Sharepoint and OneDrive is now supported.
- Users can now change the color of the standard icons within the drawing element.
- When choosing a user in the Assign-To element, the user no longer has to confirm with an extra click.
- The app no longer crashes if the device hits an "out of memory" exception when uploading several files.
- When hitting an error message, the record status will now update correctly. Previously, the record would not update until you left the form and came back in.
- Fixed an issue where during the record upload process if an image associated with an image element was missing or corrupt, the sync would stop and not upload other records.
- Fixed an issue where deleting subform records messed up the subform count and aggregation.
- Assigned Subform records will be sorted correctly when viewing them on the record list view of the mobile device.