Free iFormBuilder Forms for COVID-19 Response
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Our Message to You
Zerion would like to extend our support by offering Free iFormBuilder forms to those modifying operations due to the COVID-19 outbreak including businesses, healthcare professionals, non-profit organizations, and government responders.
We’ve created forms that are ready to use, including:
- Temperature Tracking
- Store Sanitation Checklist
- CDC Case Report
- Youth Programs and Camps Re-Opening Decision Tool
- School Re-Opening Decision Tool
- Child Care Re-Opening Decision Tool
- Restaurants and Bars Re-Opening Decision Tool
- Workplace Re-Opening Decision Tool
- Clean and Disinfecting Decision Tool
- 14 Day Temperature and Symptom Log for Contact Tracing
- Mass Transit Re-opening Decision Tool
- Daily Checklist for Managers of Restaurants and Bars
Click on the above links to open the page, and then save the JSON file by clicking File and then Save Page As. Make sure you are saving as a JSON file. You can then use the Form Packager to upload it to your profile.
If you have a specific need, we’ll be happy to help. These forms are designed to keep you running, minimize time spent completing and compiling forms, and more.
Together is Better
We believe that when we all come together, we’re better. This is more true today than ever before.
Zerion Software does not consist of healthcare professionals and is not providing health-related advice and/or guidance. Any data provided, based on recommendations from the CDC, www.cdc.gov.