Form Builder Release Notes 1.27
FORM BUILDER RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 2/5/2020
Table of Contents
- When editing or creating an element or form name, "based on label" is no longer selected by default.
- The delete option on Dynamic Page Attributes and Dynamic Element attributes has been changed from an "x" to a trash can icon to avoid any confusion.
- When building/editing a form in the list view, the Validation Message option is now listed in the proper order.
- When using Firefox, checkboxes did not show when selecting display columns for the Lookup element.
- When creating a new option list or page, you were unable to edit the condition value for options. The column selections were not shown.
- When working with the Map Priority Dynamic Attribute, the box to enter data would disappear.
- When adding a Unique ID element to your form, an error would occur if you failed to enter a prefix in the Mask field.