Webforms Release Notes 2.10
Webforms Release Notes
Release Date: 2.11.2020
Table of Contents
- Added Built-in Function to count option occurrences with and without specifying an array of columns.
- Dynamically populating location data via iFormBuilder Built-in functions is now available on Webforms.
- Having a comma in the key_value of an option in an Option List caused the Multi-Select element to break.
- Using iformbuilder.username in the Dynamic Value of an element used as a Smart Table Search, did not auto-populate data in the return fields.
- Having an empty string or number in the Dynamic Value of a Location element caused the Location element not to populate even when refreshing the location.
- Fixed an issue with Dynamic Values for Select and Picklist Elements were not working correctly.