Form Builder Release Notes 1.26
FORM BUILDER RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 12.12.2019
Table of Contents
- Fixed an issue when trying to delete a single attribute, the load screen continued to spin.
- Fixed an issue where, as a Form Builder who created the form, it would not show elements created by another user.
- Fixed an issue where users could not save an Option List from inside the Option List Manager.
- Fixed an issue when duplicating a Lookup element it did not carry over the specified displayed columns.
- Fixed an issue where users were allowed to keep saving even if no changes had been made to the form.
- Fixed an issue where trying to save more than once when inside the Advanced Properties tab caused the page to continually spin.
- Fixed an issue when updating multiple sort orders with an Option List with over 1k options, it gave an invalid key error.
- We made it easier for users to understand where the Lookup element is available.
- Added a note showing the Lookup element is not yet supported on Webforms.
- Only elements that support sorting show in the sorting drop-down menu.
- Only elements that support filtering show in the filtering drop-down menu.
- Filtering a Toggle element does not work on iOS. So within the drop-down, we put in element_name (Android Only).