iForm for iOS Release Notes 8.37
iForm for iOS RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: TBD
Table of Contents
- Introduced new guidelines for White Label branding.
- Added Built-in Function to count option occurrences without an array of columns. This allows a user to count the number of times a particular option is chosen on a form. Check out this documentation.
- When you bringing up the crosshairs from the Esri element, it now zooms to the user's current location.
- When the user enables the Map Priority Attribute, they will order how the location priority is shown on the device for that particular form. Documentation coming soon.
- Fixed a bug where the Lookup element filter didn't work when using a Text element but entering only numbers (i.e. 123).
- Fixed a Localization issue where the correct language was not being displayed inside the app.