iForm for iOS Release Notes 8.36
iForm for iOS RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: 11.15.19-11.22.19
Table of Contents
- Dynamic Element Attribute: The Sort Dynamic Attribute will allow users to choose the order in which columns are displayed when using the Lookup element.
- Dynamic Element Attribute: When used in tandem with the Lookup element, the Filter attribute restricts the selectable records based on criteria you determine.
- Added a Built-In Function to count the number of times a certain option in an Option List is chosen. Click here for implementation instruction.
- For the new Lookup Element, we added pagination so the Lookup doesn't load the entire list all at once but loads as the user scrolls or searches.
- Added translation to the DB Upload, Manage Console and Contact Info screens.
- Element Reference ID: Fixed a bug where Reference ID LOCATION_CHANGE_ENABLED and ELEMENT_SKIP_REPORT did not work when used together.
- Fixed an issue when switching between different users or profiles, and both companies have the same company info version, the company info was not get downloaded for the newly logged-in user/profile.
- Fixed an issue where the API SDK appended ".iformbuilder.com" to the server name which failed for CSIM server name, as its hostname was resolved to ".zerionsandbox.com".
- Fixed a bug where BlueTherm would not reconnect if the device was turned while inside the form.