ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: 7.25.19 - 8.1.2019
Table of Contents
- Dynamic Element Attribute: The Sort Dynamic Attribute will allow users to choose the order in which columns are displayed when using the Lookup element.
- Dynamic Element Attribute: When used in tandem with the Lookup element, the Filter attribute restricts the selectable records based on criteria you determine.
PLEASE NOTE: The clearing functionality listed below will not be available when 8.12 is released. Please see the comments for more details.
This will blank out the element when the field called my_toggle is checked. This will blank out the element when the field called my_toggle is checked.
- With the Delete Record enhancements, we've removed the old way of pressing and hold to delete a record.
- Fixed a bug where elements that referenced a Lookup element in a Subform didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the SSO login didn't work when the device was in landscape mode.
- Fixed a bug where the URL Scheme didn't handle URL encoded characters.
- Fixed a bug where the iformbuilder.username built-in function didn't work with Condition Values.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash if there was a space at the end of the device server name.
- Fixed a bug where the Image Label wasn't resizing to fit the device screen.