iFormBuilder Release Notes
Release Date: TBD
- Form Packager: Form packager will now export/import mode (if it's disabled), format, version and the trigger post email.
- Fixed an issue where company timezone was not reflected in Version 10 of POST metadata concerning time. For example, created date in EST timezone would show:
However, when you change it to PST it would show:
Note the change in in the hours between 17 and 14 marked in bold.
Now after the fix, the created date will show like this for EST timezone:
And PST timezone:
Note the changes for the timezone marked in bold.
- Fixed issue where JPG images were not showing on PDF outputs.
- Company Admins can now assign records to Server Admins.
- In API 6.0, you can now add the fields parameter trigger_post_email and feed_format_version to retrieve those additional fields. PLEASE NOTE: They will not return by default in a standard GET request, they must be specified.