ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 6.25.19-7.2.19
Patch (8.10.9) was deployed and fixes the 8.10.8 bug.
Introducing the Lookup Element
We are introducing an all-new element called the Lookup Element. The Lookup Element is similar to the current Smart Table Search, but with greater functionality and usability.
- Instead of allowing the user to only view the unique value of a record, we’ve added the ability to view up to 5 additional columns when selecting a Lookup record. Documentation coming soon.
- We’ve added Dynamic Attributes to the Lookup Element. This includes “read-only” attribute that allows users to only view the data included in the Lookup table (this is useful for users who just want to view previous records and not actually populate a new record with the data) and “limit” which will limit the number of records shown (for example, if you just want to use data captured in the 5 most recent records in the table). Documentation coming soon.
- In the near future, we’ll be releasing to new Dynamic Attributes for the Lookup element: Order By and Filter. Order By will allow users to choose the order in which columns are displayed, while Filter will allow users to dynamically filter the rows based on selections made in previous elements.
Video: Introducing the Lookup Element
- New Dynamic Page Attribute: Map Priority. This allows users to order how they want the Location priority to show on the device.
- New Dynamic Page Attribute: Map Top Location Disable. When this is enabled the toggle at the top of the Location Priority on the Map will be disabled for the specific form only.
- Fixed an issue where deselecting an option in a Pick List, Select, Assign-To and Smart Table, wasn't retained when saving a record.
- Fixed an issue where Multi-Select options would hide unexpectedly in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where enabling "Validate Form Structure" would cause the app to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Images could be deleted when uploading assigned records.