ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 2.5.19-2.12.19
- Added an option to prevent sync if the connection is poor. Have a look HERE for information on the new feature and how to enable.
Added a setting to disable the sync threshold so a user is always able to try to sync past the login step. PLEASE NOTE: This Setting is located in Settings -> API Settings -> Sync Threshold
- Dynamic Values can now be used to auto-populate location information.
- Fixed an issue where forms were displayed in the wrong order when using the Sort Order.
- Fixed an issue where users could still access photos from the device library even though PHOTO_LIBRARY_DISABLED was enabled.
- Fixed an issue when selecting the first option Multi-Select and then searching for a subsequent option, the first option's data is not captured.