Android Release Notes 8.4
Android Release Notes
Release Date: 12.10.18-12.17.18
- getNextSequence() functionality is now available. This allows for a unique ID to be created on the client-side for specific usernames.
- The Location element now uses Mapbox Basemaps.
- Users can now disable the device's camera or photo library with the use of Reference IDs when using the Image or Drawing element.
- To disable the device's camera, put CAMERA_DISABLED Reference ID of the element.
- To disable the device's photo library, put PHOTO_LIBRARY_DISABLED in the Reference ID of the element.
- Post Processing functions now have the option to run via API.
- Fixed an issue within the Smart Table Search, where the search icon didn't open the device's keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where the Timer element didn't reset the first time upon clicking the reset option.
- When searching for an option in an Option List and then clicking that option, other options were no longer available when going back to select a different option.