Webforms Release Notes
RELEASE DATE: November 29, 2018
- New Collect Tab for accessing Webforms. For instructions on creating a new record using Webforms, have a look HERE.
- All users with Collect Rights can now use Webforms
- Webforms now utilize Smart Controls such as Dynamic Values, Condition Values, Dynamic Labels, and Client Validation.
- Smart Option Lists are enabled.
- Added support for completing Assigned Records.
- Image Labels now show on Webforms.
- Required Fields are supported.
- Built-In Functions are now enabled.
- Read-Only elements non-editable.
- Forms and options are loaded when initiating the form. PLEASE NOTE: Load times may vary depending on form and option sizes.
PLEASE NOTE: The following functionalities are currently NOT supported, but will be coming in a future release:
- Shared Forms
- Smart Table Search
- Reference IDs