iOS Release Notes 8.29
iOS Release Notes
Release Date: 11/12/2018-11/19/2018
- When choosing an option in the Pick List element, the user is no longer required to hit "done".
- Validate form structure is now defaulted to "on" to ensure forms are downloaded to the device correctly.
- Subforms will now be removed from the form view if unassigned. Previously the user had to clean the local database to be removed from the main form menu.
- The app now supports downloading of image files in the Attachment element.
- Private links from AWS S3 are now supported in the Attachment element.
- The error message shown when validating form structure now includes details showing what failed (ex. no option list assigned) and for which form.
- Form structure validation will only occur if there has been a change to the form or the option lists associated with the form.
- The "cancel" option has been removed from the Option List search bar.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a lookup record saved the record as a draft.
- Fixed a bug where traditional and simplified Chinese Localization did not work properly.