Form Builder Release Notes
Release Date: 11.5.2018
It's been several months since our last release in FormBuilder, but that doesn't mean we haven't been working hard on it. We took this time to rebuild a lot of functionality behind the scenes as well as front side. This required lots of new code and lots of testing. Though we still have a lot of work ahead of us, we hope this release will prove to be more stable and user friendly. We will continue to work hard on this to ensure a easier form building experience.
- Option List Manager and Element List View
- Changing sort order will move elements to correct spot in real time. No more seeing objects move after the save.
- Front end validation preventing duplicate column names and option key values before saving.
- Prevent from changing sort to an invalid number, ie. changing sort order to a 100 when only 10 options exist.
- Element Device View
- If column name is invalid, it will warn you.
- Smart Controls text limit increased from 300 to 500
- Added 'Personal Data' checkbox to easily identify fields that would fall under GDPR.
- Picklist now can be used for smart table search
- Option List pagination count shows the correct page and count for long lists