iFormBuilder Map View
What is the Web Map View?
Our new Web Map View includes the following functionality:
- New basemaps leveraging MapBox technology.
- The ability to select points on a screen by drawing shapes around those points.
- The ability to assign records to users from the Map-Based Record View.
- Dynamic table view inside the map to view data in the selected records.
- Filter records based on certain criteria.
- See which users are assigned which records.
- And more.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough to see some of the cool stuff in action:
What is considered a map view?
A single map view is recorded when four tiles are loaded in the viewport. This happens when the Web Map View is initially loaded. As users interact with maps by panning or zooming, more tiles are loaded which means more map views are utilized.
PLEASE NOTE: When a user zooms past zoom 16, over zooming is available saving on tile loads.