iFormBuilder Map View
Table of Contents
What is the Web Map View?
Our new Web Map View includes the following functionality:
- New basemaps leveraging MapBox technology.
- The ability to select points on a screen by drawing shapes around those points.
- The ability to assign records to users from the Map-Based Record View.
- Dynamic table view inside the map to view data in the selected records.
- Filter records based on certain criteria.
- See which users are assigned which records.
- And more.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough to see some of the cool stuff in action:
Click here to enable the Web Map View in your company profile, access Web Map View, assign records and more.
What is considered a map load?
A map load occurs whenever a Mapbox GL JS
Map object is initialized on a webpage and you request a Mapbox-hosted map tile. This means that people who are using your web map can toggle additional sources on and off, interact with the map, and toggle between styles without affecting your usage.
Click here for more info on how MapBox calculates map loads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.