Android Release Notes 8.2
Android Release Notes
Release Date: 10.10.18 - 10.24.18
- Added element-level encryption to the Android app.
- Option List Icons for Pick List and Multi-Select elements.
- Hide Typing added to the Android app. Added the ability to hide the characters that are being typed into a field (much like typing in a password would look).
- The Multi-Select element now accepts arrays which allow you to dynamically populate the element.
- Fixed a bug where deselecting an option from Pick List element, Assign-To element, and Smart Table didn't save the deselection.
- Fixed an issue where masking was working with any other keyboard besides the "default" selection.
- The Pick List element will now clear correctly when using -1 in the Dynamic Value.
- Fixed an issue where defaulting the Toggle element to empty (toggle=0) didn't clear when hidden.
- The Built-in Function, timeInSeconds, now works with the Timer element.