iFormBuilder Map View
Also, check out:
What is the Web Map View?
Our new Web Map View includes the following functionality:
- New basemaps leveraging MapBox technology.
- The ability to select points on a screen by drawing shapes around those points.
- The ability to assign records to users from the Map-Based Record View.
- Dynamic table view inside the map to view data in the selected records.
- Filter records based on certain criteria.
- See which users are assigned which records.
- And more.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough to see some of the cool stuff in action:
How do I enable the Web Map View?
PLEASE NOTE: In order to enable the Web Map View, you must currently be a Server Admin. If your account is on app.iformbuilder.com, please reach out to our Support Team to have it enabled.
To enable the Web Map View, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. From inside the iFormBuilder Admin Portal, hover over the Server Admin tab and select Manage Profiles.
STEP 2. Highlight the profile you'll be enabling the Web Map View in, and click Manage.
STEP 3. Hover over the Company tab and select Company Info.
STEP 4. Scroll down to the Mapping Services section and select Edit Mapping Access.
STEP 5. Enable by clicking the checkmark.
STEP 6. Allocate the number of Map Views you wish to use in the profile (otherwise the allocation will be defaulted).
STEP 7. Click Save.