iFormBuilder Map View
What is the Web Map View?
Our new Web Map View includes the following functionality:
- New basemaps leveraging MapBox technology.
- The ability to select points on a screen by drawing shapes around those points.
- The ability to assign records to users from the Map-Based Record View.
- Dynamic table view inside the map to view data in the selected records.
- Filter records based on certain criteria.
- See which users are assigned which records.
- And more.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough to see some of the cool stuff in action:
Click here to enable the Web Map View in your company profile.
How do I assign records via Web Map View?
A Walk-Me tutorial is also available for implementing this feature. Walk-Me can be accessed from the Tutorials tab inside the iFormBuilder Admin Portal.
Don't see the Tutorials tab? Talk to a support agent about getting Walk-Me installed in your environment.
To assign records via the Web Map View, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to enable the Web Map View, you must currently be a Server Admin. If your account is on app.iformbuilder.com, please reach out to our Support Team to have it enabled.
STEP 1. From inside the iFormBuilder Admin Portal, click the Data tab.
STEP 2. Highlight the form you wish to view and click the Map icon.
STEP 3. Click the Polygon icon.
STEP 4. Draw a polygon around the records you'll be working with.
STEP 5. Click the records you wish to assign.
STEP 6. Choose the user which you'll be assigning the record.
STEP 7. Click ASSIGN RECORD(S).
STEP 8. You'll receive a message that the records have been assigned. Click CLOSE.
Your user will receive notification of the assigned record on his or her device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.