Android Release Notes
Release Date: August 30, 2018 - September 6, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a phased rollout over the course of a week.
- New built-in variables have been added:
- iformbuilder.serverName: This will show the server name of the logged in user (ex. app.iformbuilder.com)
- iformbuilder.userID: This will show the User ID (ex. 12345) instead of the username.
- iformbuilder.profileID: This will show the Profile ID of the logged in user.
- iformbuilder.pageID: This will show the Page ID (form ID) of the form the user is entering data in.
- iForm for Android now offers the Pull Down to Sync feature from both the Record View and Form Menu View.
- Enhanced the Location element to use a fused location that combines network and GPS to provide the most accurate GPS coordinates to the device and improve battery life. PLEASE NOTE: You will no longer see GPS or Network in the provider field of the Location Element.
- Target API Level enhanced to level 26 to meet Google Play Console requirements.
- Fixed a bug where adding a description to the Location element inside the form builder caused the app to crash.
- Fixed a bug where parsing location in different languages caused 0's to be dropped after the decimal point.