Dataflow Automation Release Notes 2.16
DATAFLOW AUTOMATION RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 2.26.2018
- CSV/JSON upload will show total rows and a preview of your data before import.
- When the rate limit is hit for Zoho or Zerion Reports, it will continue to retry (up to 20 tries) until it is successful.
- UI Enhancements
- Deleting an event now requires the user to type DELETE to confirm.
- New modal for Deactivate Event
- "Export to Excel" and "Export to JSON" have been updated to "Export in Excel" and "Export in JSON".
- Deleting a webhook now requires the user to type DELETE to confirm.
- New modal for Deactivate Webhook
- New modal for CSV and JSON upload
- Deleting a Dataflow now requires the user to type DELETE to confirm.
- New modal for importing a Dataflow
- New modal for exporting a Dataflow
- Removed the Load Recent Dataflow button.
- Clicking the "New Dataflow" button will take you to a UI-enhanced screen.
VIDEO: What's new with Dataflow Automation 2.16