iFormBuilder Smart Table Search
Also, check out:
What is the Smart Table Search?
The Smart Table Search allows you to perform a local search on any data table and auto-populate fields based on this search. The data column used to perform the search should contain a unique value so that the right data will be populated. Good examples of a unique identifier would be a phone number, employee ID, street address, etc.
What should I know before creating an STS?
Following the below guidelines will help ensure your Smart Table Search functions as expected.
- Search and return fields should all be Text, Text Area, or Read-Only.
- In iOS release 8.33 and Android release 8.7 you will have the ability to use Multi-Select elements in your smart tables.
- Search values are case sensitive.
- Table names starting with a numeric value will cause the search to fail.
- Quotation marks in the data will cause that specific row not be returned.
- Elements that have a "return" in the data will cause the search to fail.
- Toggle elements are not supported for use with the table search feature.
- Records used for "lookup" data should not be used for any other purpose.