- Important Dates to Remember
- Why is this happening?
- Am I affected?
- What about my Zapier integrations?
- What if I need assistance?
Also, be sure to check out:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Announced on||Deprecation||API Endpoints Shut Off|
|February 1, 2018||Deprecated as of June 11, 2018||February 28, 2019|
PLEASE NOTE: 5.1 is now deprecated. We will no longer be fixing or making enhancements to API 5.1 (and lower). However, 5.1 (and lower) will continue to work until February 28, 2019.
Why is this happening?
These are some, but not all of, the reasons we are saying goodbye to 5.1 (and lower):
- It has superior security when using OAuth 2.
- It has a newer and better API framework.
- It's what we use internally so stability will be much greater.
- It has more endpoints which allow for more flexibility.
- We want to be fast in our development. To do that, we have to focus our efforts on API 6.0.
Am I affected?
If you are using API version 5.1 (or lower), your integrations will no longer work as of February 28, 2019. This means all API calls utilizing 5.1 (or lower), will return an error. You will need to switch to our 6.0 API. Documentation for this will be provided in the coming weeks.
What about my Zapier Integrations?
All Zaps must switch to our new app once it is released. Please follow this article to be notified when that has been published.
What if I need assistance?
Please contact us via the chat, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. We'll be happy to assist with getting you switched from 5.1 (or lower) to 6.0.