To create a publishing key to use with your Google Play account, you'll need to set up your Google Developers Account. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
- Open the Google Play Console.
- Select Settings tab, followed by the API access tab.
- Click the Create Service Account button and follow the Google Developers Console link in the dialog.
- Click the Create Service account button at the top of the developers console screen.
- Provide a name for the service account.
- Click Select a role and choose Project > Service Account Actor.
- Check the Furnish a new private key checkbox.
- Select JSON as the Key type.
- Click Create to close the dialog.
- Make a note of the file name of the JSON file downloaded to your computer, and close the dialog.
- Back on the Google Play developer console, click Done to close the dialog.
- Click on Grant Access for the newly added service account.
- Choose Release Manager from the Role drop-down and click Add user to close the dialog.
After all the previous steps are completed, please send the JSON file to firstname.lastname@example.org.