ZERION DATAFLOW RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 10.21.2016
- Date format for Zerion Reports has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where logging out from any Zerion service other than Dataflows did not log the user out of Dataflows.
- iForm record/option action displayed error when the dynamic mapping was set.
- The drop-down for the report table kept spinning.
- Test Connection for iForm Record/Option Action failed due to the user not having required permissions.
- The drop-down list now defaults to All. When you select other connections and re-select All, it will display all connections.
- SQL Server Action Table Name now supports 128 characters.
- Added a validation to the text box to suggest that you should enter double quotes for text data in Filter builder.