release date: tbd
- Multi-lined Labels no longer cause the name API to fail.
- Multi-lined Labels now render correctly in the Device View of the Form Builder.
- You can now create an option or an element even when the Option List or form itself is empty.
- Fixed a bug that caused the search to duplicate options in the Option List.
- Fixed a bug which caused a 500 Error when editing the Sort Order of large Option Lists.
- The Option List can now scroll past 400 options or more.
- When the user enters text in element label, it will automatically fill in Key Value.
- You can now add multiple lines to an element label.
- Enhanced Option List view load times.
- Clicking on the cell in List View will activate and highlight the cell for quick editing.
- You can now empty and/or replace an existing Option List through CSV and Raw Upload.