|Announced on||Development ends||Removal|
|July 1, 2016||December 30, 2016||TBD|
- July 1, 2016: Zerion Software will be launching the public beta version of Form Builder 2.0.
- December 30, 2016: Zerion Software will discontinue both development and support of the classic form building interface.
- TBD (formerly April 2, 2018): iFormBuilder users will no longer be able to access the classic form building interface.
This article covers the following topics:
- Wait. What? Why are you doing this to me?
- So what does this mean exactly?
- Am I affected?
- What do I need to do?
- Frequently asked questions
- Who should I contact if I need help or have questions?
Wait. What? Why are you doing this to me?
Our team has developed an awesome new form building interface which has been available since July 1, 2016.
Maintaining an older version of the Form Builder, when a new, more powerful version is available, limits our ability to ensure a valuable experience with the new functionality and takes time away from supporting the new functionality.
So what does this mean exactly?
Since December 30, 2016, Zerion Software no longer addressed bugs and minor issues specific to the classic form building interface. We have and will, however, continue to resolve any major breakage in functionality until the end of life date (TBD).
After the removal date (TBD), you and your form builders will no longer be able to access the Classic FormBuilder interface.
If you do not switch before the removal date (TBD), you and your form builders will be automatically switched to the new interface.
Am I affected?
If you or your agents are using the classic form building interface, you are affected. The classic interface looks something like this:
What do I need to do?
To use the latest Form Builder, simply click the Forms tab and select Form Builder.
Frequently asked questions
For instructions on how to use the latest Form Builder, please click HERE.
Who should I contact if I need help or have questions?
Please contact us via the chat, or send an email to email@example.com with any additional questions.