We're too excited to show off the new Form Builder 2.0 that we couldn't keep it hidden from the world any longer. You are now able to try out our public BETA.
Notice that we emphasized the BETA part, as there is still tons of work to do to. Though we know there are still many enhancements to be made, we feel that Form Builder 2.0 will still be able to help productivity.
Let's face it, the Form Builder needs a face lift. As with any product that's in the beta phase, we can expect some issues. These can include the following:
Sometimes things happen unexpectedly. We don't like when that happens either. We try and say 'no', but it doesn't always listen. If you experience any "quirky" behavior, let our team know either through our chat or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form Builder 2.0 isn't the prettiest belle at the ball...yet. Some places are a bit messy, but still functional. It's kind of like eating pudding with a fork. It's still delicious, but we could look a lot better doing it.
We are looking to rename some terminology to make it easier for everyone to understand. We apologize if some parts are confusing, it happens to us too. You don't always get it right the first time. The original title for Back to the Future was Space Boy from Pluto, so you see our point.
- There are few instances where saving can time out and work can be lost. Please save often as we work on this.
- When saving sort order column changes in table view, the changes will be saved in the server but updated sorts will not appear on screen until after page refresh.
- After updating text in a table cell, a yellow background is displayed to show updates. If the table data is filtered by using the search feature, the yellow background will not match current table cell.
- Subform and list data types currently show ids, not the resource’s name
- When assigning option lists, subforms or lookup tables. Must search for resource, currently not possible to load more then 100 items at a time.
- Changes prior to deleting an element will not take affect. For example, if you make a change to the name on element 1, then delete element 2 and hit save, element 1's name will not be changed.
- Cut and copy actions are not in available in options currently, but will be in the future. (fixed)
- CSV Upload will be coming soon. (Fixed)
- Copy form is not yet implemented (Fixed)
We will update this list as frequent as possible. Follow this article in the upper right corner to be automatically notified of updates.