Dataflow Automation Common Questions
Table of Contents
- What is Dataflow Automation?
- What are the benefits of Dataflow Automation?
- What are the retry intervals for DataFlow Automation?
- How do I schedule a demo?
What is Dataflow Automation?
Dataflow Automation provides organizations Big Data capabilities including long term storage, data management, processing and integration without having to invest millions of dollars and a dedicated team. With Dataflow Automation, centralize data throughout your organization and leverage, your data in ways never imagined.
What are the benefits of Dataflow Automation?
- Collect and combine data from one to many data inputs that are sent into Zerion Dataflows.
- Aggregate, Filter and Transform data to create various data streams to simplify input into other systems.
- Create your action to trigger emails, integrate SQL Server, create records in iFormBuilder, produce custom PDFs, and much more.
- Securely store data.
What are the retry intervals for DataFlow Automation?
5 and then 30 mins for 3 more times. The time will also vary depending on the amount of data in the retry queue and how fast the Action can process the data.
For example, if you have 20k records to be retried, those records have to be processed one at a time. The time will depend on how fast the server that you are connecting to can process the data and the amount of data.
There can also be a rate limit, such as when you connect with Zoho.
Please sign in to leave a comment.