- What does cleaning the local database do?
- How do I clean the local database?
- Why should I clean the local database?
What does cleaning the local database do?
Cleaning the local database will clear all application data for the logged in user. This includes records saved locally on the device, forms, and any client customization.
PLEASE NOTE: All records which have not yet been successfully synced to the server should be synced prior to cleaning the local database as all they will be deleted from the device.
How do I clean the local database?
To clean the local database on your Android device, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. From inside the app, click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
STEP 2. Click Clean Local Database.
STEP 3. Click Empty Database to confirm.
The main form screen will not be empty.
WHY SHOULD I CLEAN THE LOCAL DATABASE?
Cleaning a local database can be helpful in the following situations:
- Subforms are still showing on the device even though they are unassigned.
- Client Customization images are not appearing on the device when utilizing Dropbox.
- Forms elements are unordered on the device.
- You've emptied a look-up table and loaded it with new data.