Zerion Software introduces an SQL Server Data Pipe to allow iFormBuilder tables and
data to flow seamlessly into an SQL Server environment hosted and managed by the
WHAT DOES THE SQL DATA PIPE DO?
• Streamlines the iFormBuilder data model so that users can run queries or report
on iFormBuilder data easier
• Supports subforms and multi-tier and multi-linking subforms
• Provides “create script” and "alter script” for generating and altering tables
inside SQL Server Environment
• Automatically inserts data into SQL Server Environment
WHAT DOES THE SQL DATA PIPE NOT DO?
• Does not support bi-directional data transfer
• Does not support automatic (manual updates) updates to live forms
• Does not delete data from SQL Server environment
Fully hosted and managed Data Pipe integration for SQL Server
8 hours of professional service hours
• Additional support can be added for customization or integration support at
• Feature enhancements or additional pipe outlets are available for quote upon
If you have any questions or are interested in the SQL Data Pipe, please contact Sale HERE.