Table Edit View gives you the ability to edit all the data fields defined in a Stored Filter. To use the Table Edit View, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Any edits you make will be reflected immediately.
STEP 1: From the Data tab, highlight your form (A) and click Stored Filter (B).
STEP 2: Highlight the desired filter and click Table Edit View.
STEP 3: You will see a view similar to this.
STEP 4: To edit data, click a field and type in your changes or select from the available options. Once a change has been made, you will see the cells change color indicating progress as defined below.
YELLOW: This means that the change is queued up.
BLUE: This means the change is being processed.
RED: This means there is an error and you will have the option to revert or try again.
WHITE: This means the change has been made with no errors.
STEP 5: After making edits, you may need to re-sort the data, which can be accomplish
Ascending and Descending: Will order the selected column by either ascending or descending.
Find this Value: Search for the value of the highlighted cell. All the matches for this value will be indicated by the checkbox on the left hand side and will be pushed to the top of the view.
Find: Will open another dropdown with more options.
- Equal value: Look for values that are exact matches.
- Not equal value: Look for the values that don't match.
- Less than: Look for all the values that are less than the specified value.
- Greater than: Look for all the values that are greater than the specified value.
- Contains value: Will search for all rows that have that pattern in the selected column.
- Begins with value: Will search for all rows that start with the defined pattern in the selected column. Please see the example below:
- Ends with value: Will search for all rows that end with the defined pattern in the selected column.
Style: Allows you to change the font style.
Size: Allows you to change the font size.
VISUALIZING LOCATION DATA
When looking at location data, you will need to provide a Google Map API Key for the maps to load. To do this, follow the link below:
Once you have a key, click on the map in the Table Edit View and paste in the key.
PLEASE NOTE: You must the "Google Static Maps API" and enable that API. Once the Google Static Maps API is enabled, the API Key will work in the Table Edit View.