iFormBuilder Table Edit View
Also, check out:
What is the Table Edit View?
Table Edit View is an interface within the iFormBuilder Admin Portal that gives you the ability to edit all the data fields defined in a Stored Filter.
How do I use the Table Edit View?
To use the Table Edit View, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Any edits you make will be reflected immediately.
STEP 1. From the Data tab, highlight your form and click Stored Filters.
STEP 2. Highlight the Stored Filter you'll be working with and click Table Edit View.
STEP 3. To edit data, click the field you wish to change and type in your changes (or select from the available options).
Once a change has been made, you will see the cells change color indicating progress as defined below.
- YELLOW: This means that the change is queued up.
- BLUE: This means the change is being processed.
- RED: This means there is an error and you will have the option to revert or try again.
- WHITE: This means the change has been made with no errors.
STEP 4. After making edits, you may need to re-sort the data, which can be accomplish
- Ascending and Descending: Will order the selected column by either ascending or descending.
- Find this Value: Search for the value of the highlighted cell. All the matches for this value will be indicated by the checkbox on the left-hand side and will be pushed to the top of the view.
- Equal value: Look for values that are exact matches.
- Not equal value: Look for the values that don't match.
- Less than: Look for all the values that are less than the specified value.
- Greater than: Look for all the values that are greater than the specified value.
- Contains value: Will search for all rows that have that pattern in the selected column.
- Begins with value: Will search for all rows that start with the defined pattern in the selected column. Please see the example below:
- Ends with value: Will search for all rows that end with the defined pattern in the selected column.
- Find: Will open another dropdown with more options.
- Style: Allows you to change the font style.
- Size: Allows you to change the font size.
How do I visualize location data?
When looking at location data, you will need to provide a Google Map API Key for the maps to load. To do this, follow the link below:
Once you have a key, click on the map in the Table Edit View and paste in the key.
PLEASE NOTE: You must use the "Google Static Maps API" and enable that API. Once the Google Static Maps API is enabled, the API Key will work in the Table Edit View.