The iFormBuilder 8.1 Server Update will be made available on the following dates:
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (7.6.15)
- Enterprise accounts on AU cloud (7.10.15)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (7.10.15)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (7.10.15)
8.1 SERVER UPDATE
- FILTERING DATA: You can now filter an element whether it contains a value or not. Use filter by "IS_EMPTY" or "IS_NOT_EMPTY"
- RSS & ATOM FEEDS: The RSS and ATOM Version 3 Feed validates against new standards. PLEASE NOTE: Current integrations will not be affected.
- Subform count in list view will be updated if subform records get deleted.
8.1 iOS CLIENT UPDATE
- COUNTER WIDGET: A new widget that will allow you to easily increase or decrease a count by a tap of a button. Click here for more information.
- Fixed some display issues with Range Widget.
- Fixed sending notifications from iPad.
- Text areas with hard returns will not break look up.
- Fixed out of order required fields message when pressing done or save.
- Fixed issue where leading 0's in an option list would not be displayed.